(Second Date of Publication: 21st March, 2023)
SOSEC Nepal is working by giving high priority and sensitivity on the right of women and children under the principle of integrated development approach to obtain right of women, children, raute community and backwarded communities in Dailekh, Kalikot and Surkhet districts of Karnali Province and Achham district of Sudurpaschim Province of Nepal with the coordination and collaboration with different development partner organizations. The organization is also adopting zero tolerance policy on violence against women & children and corruption.
SOSEC Nepal has been implementing Sahayatra II Project partnering with Save the Children. For this, we seek application from competent and self-motivated Nepali citizen for the following position. The position is based in Dailekh (Gurans Rural Municipality).
Designation : Documentation and Reporting Coordinator
Number of Position : One (1)
Advertised No : 010-01-079/80
Location : Gurans Rural Municipality Dailekh
Specific Roles and Responsibilities of Documentation and Reporting Coordinator
(a) Media and communication
- Ensure, collect, categorize, and coordinate with the project team for all documentation and reporting related requests (case studies, stories, success stories, one pager and organization requirements) and respond to them in consultation with the organization.
- Undertake field visit to the relevant program areas covered by the Sahyatra II project to document SOSEC program and impacts.
- Be the project focal point to coordinate brand compliance in coordination with the Save the Children Reporting and Documentation team.
- Contribute to SOSEC, Sahayatra II internal communication mechanisms (Facebook, Newsletter, and social media sites)
- Support the project to ensure efficient and accurate information flow between organization and Save the Children.
- Representing the Sahayatra II Project related to media and communication work of the organization
- Undertake assignments outside of the site office area as request by program Director.
- Collect the case stories and submit to Save the Children periodically.
- Support to the project team for publication of print materials and ensure visibility compliance of the project and organization
(b) Monitoring, Documentation and reporting
- Collect, compile and analyze program information/ data and provide feedback to project staff at the district level and Gurans Rural Municipality and when required to obtain usable data for compiling and analysis.
- Support to Program Director for quality reporting to Save the Children and concern stakeholders
- Coordinate with the project staffs, MEAL staff, and Palika/district-based government line agencies, for implementation media-communication, documentation and reporting related information and statistics.
- Capacity building of Project staffs for case collection, documentation, and information dissemination/reporting, and supportive supervision as necessary.
- Assist in preparation of community level assessment, communication, case collection tools, analysis tools for reporting and presentation.
- Assist, support, and provide inputs on studies/assessments/drafted reports and documents to be submitted to organization and Save the Children.
- Contribute in documentation and preparation of best practices.
- Spend at least 40% time at field with proper coaching and technical support to project staffs, beneficiaries and concern authorities.
- Prepare factsheets of the ECCDs, Schools, Child Protection Mechanism, Child clubs, Child Right committees etc.
- Process documentations (My First Baby, Choices, Voices and Promises, CSE, PwV, CIJ, Child fund, Matching fund, policies, procedures, strategies etc.)
- Compile of the monthly reports, prepare quarterly key highlights, monthly bulletin, compile the event reports
- Prepare the event report of palika level programs (Training, orientation, workshop, interactions, dialogues etc.
- Compilation of final data and managed all hard copy documents of the program related activities
(c) Capacity Development of Staffs
- Motivate project staffs and make sure that they have clear understanding on reporting, documentation, case stories and donor compliances of the project in line with SCI and Project requirements.
- Work closely with line manager and project team to build the capacity of project staff through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Prepare communication and documentation plan and executive accordingly.
- Capacity building of staffs on report writing, case stories, success stories, best practices etc.
(d) Planning, Budgeting and project implementation
- Support to Program Director on project planning processes with realistic phased budget in consultation with different stakeholders, children and beneficiaries.
- Maintain functional coordination and relation with district and Rural municipality stakeholders and ensure Organization visibility.
(e) Occasional Significant Duties
- Work as and when required in Emergency preparedness and response for children.
- Work as per need based on the line manager’s and the team’s requirement to fulfil other functions
(f) Key Qualification
- Education: – Bachelor’s degree any discipline, preferred to English subject holder
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in related and development sector
(g) Information about Exam:
Types of Exam: Written and Interview
Publication of Short list: 28th March, 2023
Date of Exam: Conformed after Shortlist for Shortlisted Candidates only.
Service & Facilities: As per Organization’s rules and regulation
Interested candidates are requested to submit their cover letter along with provided CV format in the link https://sosec.org.np/np/?p=3471 along with photocopies of citizenship and qualification by 27th March, 2023 in firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Any kind of external influence will automatically disqualify the candidate. Recruitment committee will hold all rights related to recruitment process.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Women, Dalit, Sexual and Gender minorities, and people from marginalized community are encouraged to apply.
For more details
Phone no: 089-410096/410187
Fax no: 089-410093